5/15/07

Supporting Duluth Police.

I support our police and will do everything I can protect them, and give them what is needed to work to reduce the crime in Duluth.

In the past ten years I have noticed an increase in serious crime in Duluth. I have heard many times they many people no longer feel safe walking to there local gas station. This is very discomforting we need to make sure every citizen feels safe to walk just blocks to a store. Not only should you feel safe walking to a local store but you should also feel safe walking on our lake walk, downtown, or any were in are fine city.

The Duluth police department is in the process of hiring new officers this is a great step to helping the department. I also feel we need to have community cops and neighborhood watches. Again I will do everything I can to reduce crime in Duluth if elected.

No comments: